Monday 2 July 2012

A Giving Opportunity!!!



You can choose to be what you like in life, you can have a job and work for your boss/company, you can be self employed and enjoy being the boss but still working for the company or you can start a business and work with a company that WORKS for YOU! 

Think about those three option, then You Choose - if you are still in doubt, read the following Testimonial, then click on the link below to start YOUR journey!


"I feel honoured to share my Forever journey with
you. I am currently a student studying a sport science
degree at Northumbria University in Newcastle.
It is incredible how one company can enable you to
think and be something better than you are. For me,
Forever has provided a massive transformation in
self-development which has completely changed the way I think today. More
importantly, it will for the rest of my life, which I am very grateful for.
I have to admit, a large part of this was due to the inspirational messages of
Jim Rohn. I would put on his CD in my car and listen to his talk repeatedly,
until I could practically give the talk myself. One thing that stuck with me
was his quote about the ‘sail boat’. He says kids need to understand it, and
do you know what? He is so right. They need to realise that everyone has an
equal oppor tunity, regardless of background or qualifications.
It is not surprising that young people today think much more negatively
when they are constantly surrounded by the current economic crisis. I
can proudly admit that I have learnt more through this Company in seven
months than I have during the three years of my degree. Does that tell you if
the debt is worth it? It answers it for me.
For anyone out there who is a student or in employment, I advise you to
take a long hard look at this opportunity. It is ultimately the most unique and
giving opportunity you will ever come across. I have built up a real passion
to help students not only financially but motivationally too, to give them the
mindset that ‘anything is possible’.
I am at present utilising the Forever business within my studies, as for
my disser tation I have decided to test the effects of ARGI+ on exercise
efficiency in athletes. I would like to use my disser tation not only to help
promote this product further to sports athletes, but also this remarkable
company too.
I know three top tips are usually mentioned to conclude, but I would like to
leave you with this quote , from someone very special to me , which I reflect
on every day... I hope it touches someone out there to dream big and never
give up on their belief.
Your body is capable of incredible things, just as your ability to learn is infinite
and your potential to achieve what you want is more than you could dream
of... All you need is determination and self belief that you can have whatever
you want... believe it and you will achieve it."


Click Here to begin your journey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment