Tuesday 19 June 2012

In The Beginning

Our journey begins, Star Date 20120619. After over 24 years of 'shall I, shan't I' the decision has been made to join the Starship, USS Forever, and plot a course to Financial Security.

The co-ordinates have now been input to the first destination, Planet People. I need to communicate with people of all cultures to share with them a journey enveloped in help, support and encouragement to 'be your best' to reach our destination of Financial Security. Our Ethos is allows Use Share Show, and so USS Forever was built and has now been on Active Service for over 34 years.

So I am looking for Crew Members to join me on this exciting journey. To Apply for Crew Membership, click the link below NOW!. See you at Recruiting...

USS Forever - CLICK HERE NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment